Sunday, August 14, 2011

Nothing but a piece of rubbish

hi there,

there's nothing much to say for this entry. I just wanna say that from now on, this blog is gonna be active, meaning that i will update this blog as frequent as I can. now only I realize that this is the most suitable way for me to voice out what I think because I'm not good at making friends.


today I was a little tired, not that I did a heavy work nor had a long trip but today, most of my time was wasted, I slept for more than 10 hours I supposed, last night I watched football until 2 am then had 2 hours sleep before sahur then continue sleeping until 1 pm.. total 9 hours, plus 3 hours sleeping after zohor. wow! what an experience today.. huhu what a waste!!!

okay, this is ridiculous that i'm writing this but who cares. haha

see you later :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here