Saturday, May 26, 2012

First post from Dublin

Hi there, yeah it's been a while. I just dont remember I have my own blog to write. I dont like writing or updating my statuson facebook. It's becoming more and more 'unsafe' nowadays. You know what I mean, Don't you? My last post was before I arrived here in Dublin and now it's just 2 weeks away before I'm going back to Sabah, Malaysia bah.. ;) I decided to start being active again on this blog because I want to share something with my fellow followers(if they read this) or anyone who happens to read my blog as much experience I had had here for almost a year. Some of the content in the next couples of entries are gonna be something related to how medical students really look like, how's life as a student in the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin (which might attract some attention from those who are coming here next term in October)and many more stories like my vacations with my friends around europe and etc. I haven't been very active updating my blog because I was just too busy with all new stuffs and try to adaptwith my new life here as a medical student. But, after this I will try as much as I can to update as frequent as my time could be fit in. Actually now we are in the middle of our final first year exams. We have had 4 modules done and there'll be one more module left as well as one anatomy practical. So, it's 2.30 in the morning and I should be sleeping right now. Exams time and for sure my brain needs some rest. Till we meet again very soon. Arsah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here